If your like me, after Christmas you are knee deep in candy canes with no real possibility of finishing them all. Plus you have no desire to run to the grocery store to purchase the ingredients to make a complicated recipe you discovered on pinterest. Well I have a SUPER simple peppermint treat you can prepare using things you already have in your cupboard. It really couldn’t be any more quick and easy!
This took me 10 minutes to whip up and then an hour to freeze. A perfect desert for tonight!
- Line your pan with full size gram crackers or make your own gram cracker crust…I used gram crackers because they were just sitting in my cupboard and I wanted to make this as simple as humanly possible. 😉
- Mix 1 c of milk and a pack of fudge pudding powder (or whatever pudding powder you have…fudge tastes EXCELLENT though)
- Spread the fudge on top of the gram crackers
- Spread whipped cream on top of the fudge
- Top it with crushed peppermint
- Freeze for about 1 hour